How Can We Help?

< Back
You are here:
Print

Sabotage’s Mayoral Rally

Sabotage, Candidate for Mayor of Icemule, held a rally on Friday. TownCrier Qafziel was on the spot, and recorded it for all of us to review!

http://bit.ly/2kKUVN2

Category: Towns
Topic: Icemule Trace

Date: 06/02/2018 06:47 PM CDT
From: HALFQAF
Subj: Sabotage's mayoral rally
Qafziel Nalfein reporting on Sabotage’s Icemule Trace mayoral rally held on Day of the Huntress, Lumnea 1 with reported events occurring beginning at 10:10 pm elven time and ending at 11 pm elven time.

Before the rally begins, Sabotage stands near the Silvermule Gaming Hall passing out buttons and speaking with fellow mayoral candidate Tawariell. The two even exchange buttons and Sabotage states, “I would love to have Tawariell as a deputy mayor should I win, I feel our views are fairly aligned on some key issues.”

Sabotage begins his stump speech which includes pushing for more gambling options in the town and some luxury relaxation facilities. He claims he wishes to use the revenue to pay for better defenses for Icemule Trace. Sabotage explains that Icemule Trace has had increasing invasions from creatures of another realm, and he feels it is imperative for citizens to feel safe at night. He states that the town can’t rely solely on adventurers and that there is much to do to get the town self-sustaining. He does feel that the goal is within reach.

At the conclusion of his speech, Sabotage opens the floor to questions from the audience. The first question uttered is by Sothog who asks how Sabotage would balance the return of gambling’s enefits against any negative social consequences. Sabotage takes a waiting stance and states he is “only asking to increase the number of options to try and increase tourism revenue.” He also seems confused about what social consequences there coud be, to which Sothog explains that some people may gamble too much and cause issues for their family. Sothog asks of Sabotage would regulate this in any way, to which Sabotage responds that he trusts the families are strong enough to pull together to help those in need. “I’m not sure you can regulate people’s behavior, only offer them support,” he states.

The second question is by Laralana who asks what sort of “luxury relaxation facilities” Sabotage has in mind. He answers “Hot rocks steam rooms and heated tubs” and adds that he is also open to suggestions.

Enestrie, a member of ICICLE, asks the third question relating to whether or not Sabotage has or plans to reach out to visit with ICICLE about their plans to improve the town. Sabotage states he hasn’t yet, but would love to hear from anyone about what they feel the town needs, and would gladly meet with ICICLE.

Claudaro asks the fourth question, caveating that he is a manager for another candidate, “I’ve travelled wide and far, and seen many towns with different gambling options. My concern would be, what would draw outside visitors here to spend their silver? It is common for most games to run in the houses favor, my concern would be our local citizens losing their money to these new games, rather than outside tourists.” Sabotage responds that the goal would be to draw in money from visiting adventurers as well as other people or means. He stated he doesn’t feel it will be an overhwelming problem.

A portly halfling in the crowd asks the fifth question about how Sabotage will be handling the price of tarts. Sabotage answers that he feels more bakers will help lower the price of tarts and it goes hand in hand with having more relaxation facilities.

The sixth question came in from Sothog asking about Sabotage’s position on the Queen who has been causing so much woe around town. Sabotage responded, “I feel the diplomatic approach is best. She is very powerful at the moment and rushing into anything would be a bad decision in my opinion.”

Laralana asked a second question as well, “You asserted that it is imperative that citizens of the town feel safe. I think everyone can agree on that. Could you share a bit about your ideas regarding how to make Icemule a safer place?” Sabotage assured her that he would double the guard to ensure someone was always covering the gate entrances and would also install mechanisms on the wall to repel invaders.

The rally ends with a beautiful fireworks display and a touching exchange between the two mayoral candidates who were present.

>Tawariell and Sabotage shake hands.
>Speaking to Sabotage, Tawariell says, “Have a good rest of your evening.”
>Tawariell smiles.
>Speaking to Tawariell, Sabotage says, “You as well.”
>Sabotage smiles.
>Tawariell waves.


Before the rally begins, Sabotage stands near the Silvermule Gaming Hall passing out buttons and speaking with fellow mayoral candidate Tawariell. The two even exchange buttons and Sabotage states, “I would love to have Tawariell as a deputy mayor should I win, I feel our views are fairly aligned on some key issues.”

>A vortex of air spins and whirls around Sabotage.
>You see Sabotage Develop the Rainmaker.
>He appears to be a Mhoragian Halfling.
>He is taller than average and has a heavy, potbellied body. He appears to be mature. He has silver-flecked crystal green eyes and fair skin. He has short, straight blue-black hair shaved at the temples. He has a delicate face, a small nose and a thick scar that sweeps across his neck from one ear to the other.
>A scarlet owl quill with a silver nib stained with ink peeks out from behind his ear.
>He has an expansive drake and Ur-daemon battle tattoo on his arm, and a tattoo of a glowing yellowed tome with “Koar save the Queen” beneath it in block lettering on his neck.
>Faint patterns of vibrant red flame dance across his body, sending occasional sparks of golden energy into the air.
>He is in good shape.
>He is wearing a pointed brown wizard’s hat, a black cloak crafted from vruul skin, a pair of leathery vruul wings, a stylized golden griffin pin, a coiled dragon-shaped button that reads, “Vote for Sabotage!”, a frozen scalp weapon harness slung over his shoulder, a purple-veined black leather backpack, some embossed full leather, an asymmetrical inky leather wand belt, a black leather dhe’nari alchemy bag, a silvery pouch, a soft leather scrip pouch, a rounded copper flask, and some midnight blue socks stitched with silver constellations under some white kidskin boots with black steel toes.

>A harried-looking clerk steps in and announces, “Sabotage’s rally is being held shortly at Silvermule Gaming Hall. All interested parties should head there with haste!” The clerk then scurries off.

>A stray dog runs by, a campaign button hanging loosely from its collar, and trailing some bedraggled streamers from its tail.

Sabotage says, “Going to give people 10 minutes or so to get here.”
You nod at Sabotage.
Sabotage says, “I can certainly answer any questions you have while we wait.”

>A crowd starts to form, as townsfolk make their way in and start to stake out positions.

The voice of Enestrie says, “I just wanna know if you feel like you are being “watched”.”
You hear someone giggling.
Sabotage chuckles.
Tawariell appears to be trying hard not to grin.
Sabotage says, “Now I know how you all feel.”
Sabotage grins.
The voice of Enestrie says, “Yes.”
The voice of Enestrie says, “Been waiting to get even.”

>A rowdy group of patrons stumbles out from the Gaming Hall’s inner depths and takes up position to watch the rally, grinning widely at Sabotage.

Sabotage asks, “Would anyone like a button while we wait?”
Speaking to Tawariell, Laelithonel says, “Ahm tempted t’collect buttons for history’s sake.”
Laelithonel grins crookedly.
Tawariell nods understandingly at Laelithonel.
Sabotage removes a coiled dragon-shaped button that reads, “Vote for Sabotage!” from in his silvery pouch.
Sabotage says, “And its purdy.”
Laelithonel chuckles.
Laelithonel adopts an agreeable expression.
Laelithonel says, “Dragons are lovely.”
Laelithonel takes a drink from her watermelon slush.

Enestrie smiles at Sabotage.
Enestrie says, “I will take one.”
Enestrie nods at Sabotage.
Sabotage offers Laelithonel a coiled dragon-shaped button that reads, “Vote for Sabotage!”.
Laelithonel accepts Sabotage’s dragon-shaped button.
Sabotage removes a coiled dragon-shaped button that reads, “Vote for Sabotage!” from in his silvery pouch.
Speaking to Tawariell, Laelithonel exclaims, “History!”
Sabotage offers Enestrie a coiled dragon-shaped button that reads, “Vote for Sabotage!”.
Tawariell agrees with Laelithonel.
Laelithonel says, “Ah need t’get one from th’other two now.”
Enestrie accepts Sabotage’s dragon-shaped button.

Speaking to Sabotage, Tawariell asks, “Want to trade buttons?”
Tawariell giggles.
Enestrie put a coiled dragon-shaped button that reads, “Vote for Sabotage!” in her bourde jacket.
Sabotage chuckles.
Sabotage exclaims, “Sure!”
Sabotage removes a coiled dragon-shaped button that reads, “Vote for Sabotage!” from in his silvery pouch.
Tawariell removes a silvery moon-shaped button painted with the words, “Community. Unity. Icemule. Vote Tawariell.” from in her sheepskin rucksack.
Sabotage offers Tawariell a coiled dragon-shaped button that reads, “Vote for Sabotage!”.
Tawariell offers Sabotage a silvery moon-shaped button painted with the words, “Community. Unity. Icemule. Vote Tawariell.”.
Laelithonel says, “Ah like kindness an’such.”
Sabotage accepts Tawariell’s moon-shaped button.
Tawariell accepts Sabotage’s dragon-shaped button.
Laelithonel says, “Refreshin’.”
Tawariell rubs a coiled dragon-shaped button that reads, “Vote for Sabotage!” in her hand.
Enestrie says, “This is good.”
Tawariell exclaims, “Is a dragon!”
Tawariell roars!
Laelithonel agrees with Enestrie.
Tawariell put a coiled dragon-shaped button that reads, “Vote for Sabotage!” in her sheepskin rucksack.
Sabotage begins chuckling at Tawariell!
The crowd claps approvingly as a vendor makes the rounds, selling drinks and tarts to the growing crowd.
Enestrie says, “And it fosters the kind of comraderie we need.”

Sabotage says, “Its like a circle.”
Sabotage grins.
Laelithonel says, “In th’end no matter who wins th’lot of yas should work t’gether anyway.”
Laelithonel says, “T’some degree.. course.”
Enestrie says, “Okay I will hush and not preach.”
Sabotage says, “I would love to have Tawariell as a deputy mayor should I win, I feel our views are fairly aligned on some key issues.”
Tawariell smiles at Sabotage.
Tawariell places a hand over her heart.
Tawariell inclines her head.

Sabotage says, “5 more minutes and we’ll get this started.”

>The crowd swells as more residents make their way in, everyone trying to find a good spot to see.

Speaking to Sabotage, Laralana asks, “Might i have a button?”
Laralana smiles at Sabotage.
Sabotage removes a coiled dragon-shaped button that reads, “Vote for Sabotage!” from in his silvery pouch.
Sabotage says, “But of course.”
Sabotage offers Laralana a coiled dragon-shaped button that reads, “Vote for Sabotage!”.
Laralana accepts Sabotage’s dragon-shaped button.
Laralana beams happily at Sabotage!
Laralana says, “Thank you.”

>A voice cries out, “Sabotage’s Mayoral Rally is about to begin at Silvermule Gaming Hall! All interested should make their way there quickly if they want a spot!”

>A pair of young men staggers in, supporting each other as best they can. Each carries a mostly-empty bottle and sports an impressive bruise on one eye. One slurs to the other, “Fair’s fair… you don’t gotta tell me who yer votin’ for. I STILL say… ye hit like a gnome, though.” They laugh uproariously as they stagger out of sight.
(Qafziel frowns disapprovingly.)

[Tavern Burrow, Gaming Hall – 3436]
On either side of a carpeted entry are two dark yew trees, trimmed into the shapes of mules and sprinkled with silvery powder. A young halfling in silver and blue livery bows low as you pass by, gesturing toward the doorway with an inviting smile on his lips. From inside the gaming hall comes a rising cry, as someone wins another hand. You also see a massive midnight black panther, the Kittai disk, the Tawariell disk, a rearing dragon-shaped banner that reads, “Vote for Sabotage! He’ll Bring Gambling Back!” and a Silvermule doorkeeper.
Also here: Floof who is sitting, Lady Hartesa who is sitting, Kittai, Laralana, Sothog, Laelithonel, Liaison Tawariell, Merekka, Sabotage, Enestrie who is sitting
Obvious paths: north, east, south, southwest, west
Sothog shakes his head.

>A halfling boy tugs on his mother’s arm and whines, “Mommmm! Why can’t I go in with Dad and play? You said they have GAMES in there!” His mom shushes him quickly, blushing.
Tawariell chuckles.
Tawariell gazes in amusement at her surroundings.
Floof chuckles.
You hear someone giggling.
Laelithonel appears to be trying hard not to grin.
Merekka giggles.
Sabotage nods at Laralana.
Kittai raises an eyebrow.
Kittai searches around for a moment.
Kittai grins.
Enestrie comes out of hiding.
Enestrie flails her arms about.
You cough.

Sabotage says, “Its 10% better than the others.”
Sabotage winks at Laralana.


Sabotage begins his stump speech which includes pushing for more gambling options in the town and some luxury relaxation facilities. He claims he wishes to use the revenue to pay for better defenses for Icemule Trace. Sabotage explains that Icemule Trace has had increasing invasions from creatures of another realm, and he feels it is imperative for citizens to feel safe at night. He states that the town can’t rely solely on adventurers and that there is much to do to get the town self-sustaining. He does feel that the goal is within reach.

>The crowd mills about, then a few loud hisses can be heard, as a few of the townsfolk shush the louder members of the group so they can hear.

Sabotage recites:

“Greetings friends and fellow citizens.”

>The crowd applauds loudly, the noise punctuated by a few shrill whistles of approval.
Laralana smiles at Sabotage.
Hartesa applauds Sabotage.
Enestrie smiles at Sabotage.
Sothog applauds.

Sabotage recites:

“I am here tonight to discuss anything and everything. I am here to discuss my plans as well as your concerns.”

Enestrie nods approvingly.

Sabotage recites:

“As you may have heard I will be pushing for a more gambling options in the town. As well as some more luxury relaxation facilities.”

>A roar of approval goes up from the crowd, their combined voices merging into a raucous cheer!

Sabotage recites:

“With the increased revenue from these ventures we can help to pay for better defenses for the town.”

Tawariell gazes with interest at Sabotage.
Enestrie turns an inquisitive ear toward Sabotage.
Hartesa nods slowly.
Tawariell folds her hands.

Sabotage recites:

“We have seen increased invasion from creatures of another realm. It is imperative that the citizens of this town feel safe at night.”

Enestrie turns an inquisitive ear toward Sabotage.
Sothog nods at Sabotage.
Hartesa nods firmly.
Conquerer of Reim Claudaro just arrived.
Laralana agrees with Sabotage.

Sabotage recites:

“We cannot only rely solely on adventurers like you.”

Sabotage recites:

“There is much to be done to get this town self sustaining but I feel the goal is within reach”


Sabotage answers questions from the audience.

Sabotage recites:

“With that I will take questions from the audience
If you would whisper to me if you have a question, I will get to each of you in turn.”

>The crowd howls its approval, the sound of footstomps accompanying the cacophany of applause.
Hartesa steeples her fingers in her lap, quietly observing her surroundings.
Sabotage turns to face Laralana.

Speaking to Sabotage, Sothog asks, “How would you balance the return of gambling’s benefits agaisnt any negative social consequences?”
Sabotage asks, “You haev a question?”
Laralana glances between Sabotage and Sothog.
Sabotage nods at Laralana.
Sabotage turns to face Sothog.
Laralana smiles.
Lacing her fingers together, Hartesa’s body stiffens as she listens quietly.

Speaking to Sothog, Sabotage says, “I would have to see, I am only asking to increase the number of options to try and increase tourism revenue.”
Sothog nods at Sabotage.
Sothog says, “Thank you.”
Enestrie nods.
Speaking to Sothog, Sabotage asks, “I’m not sure that would have many social consequences, are there ones in particular you are worried about?”
Laralana ponders.

>The crowd murmurs their appreciation, and applauds, a couple of ‘Yeah’s punctuating the reaction.

Sabotage rubs his chin thoughtfully.
Sabotage nods at Laralana.
Sabotage turns to face Laralana.
Laralana nods at Sabotage.
Speaking to Sabotage, Laralana asks, “You mentioned more gambling facilities, but you also mentioned ‘luxury relaxation facilities’… What sort of facilities? Could you elaborate on that a bit more specifically?”
Hartesa nods vaguely.
Tawariell gazes with interest at Sabotage.

Speaking to Sabotage, Sothog asks, “Some who gamble get too much of a taste for it, to the detriment of both themselves and their families. Will you seek a regulatory solution?”

Speaking to Laralana, Sabotage says, “Hot rocks steam rooms and heated tubs to start.”
Claudaro whispers something to Sabotage.
Enestrie nods at Sothog.
Sothog nods at Sabotage.
Enestrie smiles at Sabotage.
Floof stands up.
Floof just went east.
Laralana nods at Sabotage.
Speaking to Laralana, Sabotage says, “I am open to suggestions as well. Perhaps there is a contraption I haven’t heard of.”
Sabotage smiles at Laralana.
Enestrie grins.
Laralana smiles at Sabotage.
Speaking to Sabotage, Laralana says, “Thank you.”

>The crowd breaks out into murmurs as small conversations start to spring up, then are quickly drowned out by a rising swell of applause.

Sabotage turns to face Sothog.
Hartesa applauds.
Speaking to Sabotage, Laralana says, “I have another after anyone else finishes.”
Laralana smiles.
Enestrie nods approvingly.
Speaking to Sothog, Sabotage says, “I trust that our families are strong enough to pull together and help those in need. I’m not sure you can regulate people’s behavior, only offer them support.”
Enestrie smiles.
Hartesa nods once.
Sothog rubs his chin thoughtfully.
Sothog nods at Sabotage.

>The crowd murmurs its approval at the answer, and a fresh wave of applause breaks out.

Sothog says, “Sab Again, thank you.”
Sothog coughs.

Sabotage turns to face Enestrie.
Sabotage asks, “You have a question?”
Laelithonel ponders.
Enestrie grins at Sabotage.
Enestrie asks, “Yes, I am a member of ICICLE as you know and I wonder if you have been given the opportunity, or if you will seek the opportunity to visit with ICICLE about their plans for improvements to the town?”
Enestrie smiles at Sabotage.
Laralana nods at Enestrie.
Laralana adopts an agreeable expression.

>A cat yowls in the distance, and is immediately followed by the sound of a shutter banging open and an angry growl, “If any one of those candidates does something about that dang cat, they’ll have my vote!”

Enestrie giggles.
Tawariell chuckles.
Speaking to Enestrie, Sabotage says, “While I haven’t had the time as of yet, I would love to hear from anyone about what they feel this town needs most.”
Enestrie nods at Sabotage.
Speaking to Sabotage, Enestrie says, “Thank you.”
Enestrie smiles at Sabotage.
Speaking to Enestrie, Sabotage says, “I would gladly set an appointment to meet with a representative of your organization.”
Enestrie nods at Sabotage.
Laralana nods approvingly.
Enestrie points at Laralana.
Enestrie giggles.

Sabotage turns to face Claudaro.
Laralana giggles.
Claudaro smiles at Sabotage.
Laralana gives Enestrie a quick little smooch.
Laralana looks over at Enestrie and shakes her head.
Laralana points at Claudaro.
Claudaro says, “This question piggybacks on an earlier one.”
Laralana giggles.
Sabotage asks, “You had a question from another candidate?”
Claudaro says, “Not from my candidate, but I wanted to make clear, I am their manager, and thus, have a bias.”
Claudaro smiles.
Sabotage nods at Claudaro.
Sabotage says, “Ask away.”
Claudaro says, “As I understand, increasing gambling here is a key point you focus on.”
Speaking to Claudaro, Sabotage says, “That is my plan for the future, not the present.”
Laralana ponders.
Claudaro says, “I’ve travelled wide and far, and seen many towns with different gambling options. My concern would be, what would draw outside visitors here to spend their silver? It is common for most games to run in the houses favor, my concern would be our local citizens losing their money to these new games, rather than outside tourists.”
Claudaro says, “I would just like to hear your thoughts on that.”
Deep in thought, Hartesa laces her fingers before her.
Enestrie ponders.
Kittai adopts an agreeable expression.
Sabotage rubs his chin thoughtfully.
Speaking to Claudaro, Sabotage says, “That would be the goal, to draw in money from visiting adventurers as well as other people or means.”
Claudaro nods at Sabotage.
Speaking to Claudaro, Sabotage says, “Like I said before we can offer them support.”
Hartesa touches one finger to her lips.
Claudaro smiles.
Speaking to Claudaro, Sabotage says, “Though I don’t think this will be an overwhelming problem.”
Claudaro says, “Just a concern I had, thank you.”
Claudaro nods at Sabotage.

>A particularly portly halfling hollers, “What’re ye gonna do about the price of tarts!?” The crowd around him snickers, but his face remains stern, his hands perched somewhere in the vicinity of his hips.

Enestrie giggles.
Tawariell chuckles.
You clasp a hand over your mouth.
Sothog chuckles.
Merekka giggles.
Enestrie exclaims, “Yes I want to know as well!”
Enestrie giggles.

Speaking to Sabotage, Sothog asks, “What is your position on dealing with the Queen who has been causing so much woe as of late?”

Sabotage says, “Well, I think that could go hand in hand with the relaxation facilities.”
Sabotage says, “More bakers would help to lower the prices of them.”
Laralana chuckles to herself.
Enestrie nods at Sabotage.
Enestrie giggles.

>The crowd claps loudly at the response, and a cheer rises up over the top of it. The halfling nods once, looking appeased, and an embarrassed smile creeps across his face.

Enestrie grins.
Laralana smiles.
Sothog grins at Sabotage.
Sothog applauds Sabotage.
Merekka frowns.

Sabotage turns to face Sothog.
Speaking to Sothog, Sabotage says, “I feel the diplomatic approach is best. She is very powerful at the moment and rushing into anything would be a bad decision in my opinion.”

>A cheerful gnome pops in and announces, “The night should not be scary! Let’s come together and defeat those who would rip us apart! Everyone vote Joskin for Mayor!” The gnome happily bounces away.

Sothog nods at Sabotage.
Speaking to Sabotage, Sothog says, “Thanks again.”
Sothog smiles at Sabotage.
Kittai pokes Tawariell in the ribs.
Sabotage asks, “Did I miss anyone with question?”

Speaking to Sabotage, Laralana says, “I have a second one, if everyone else is done.”
Hartesa shifts her eyes to Laralana.
Sabotage turns to face Laralana.
Tawariell gazes with interest at Laralana.
Laralana smiles at Sabotage.
Speaking to Sabotage, Laralana asks, “You asserted that it is imperative that citizens of the town feel safe. I think everyone can agree on that. Could you share a bit about your ideas regarding how to make Icemule a safer place?”
Laralana smiles at Tawariell.
Tawariell nods approvingly.
Speaking to Laralana, Sabotage says, “I would like to double the guard, so there is always someone at the gate entrances.”
Sothog nods at Sabotage.
Sothog rubs his crystal amulet.
Hartesa peers quizzically at Sabotage.
Laralana ponders.
Speaking to Laralana, Sabotage says, “I would also like to take a page from our neighbors to the south and install some mechanisms on the wall to repell invaders better.”

>A large giantman at the back of the crowd hollers, “Sabotage!” Before he can even finish, the rest of the crowd roars along, their cheers rolling across the area.

Laralana adopts an agreeable expression.
Tawariell applauds.
Hartesa applauds.
Sabotage says, “Thank you all for your questions.”
Enestrie adopts an agreeable expression.


The firework show begins!

>A glittering firework streaks across the sky from behind Silvermule Gaming Hall, losing speed quickly. Just before it is poised to fall back to the ground, it explodes in bright streamers of white and blue which in turn pop into smaller streamers, covering the sky momentarily in white and blue.

Enestrie smiles.
Tawariell gazes up into the heavens.
Tawariell beams!
Enestrie gazes up into the heavens.
You glance up.
Tawariell whispers something to Sabotage.
Claudaro smiles.
Sabotage says, “Feel free to find me anytime if you have more.”

>A screaming firework is launched into the night sky, a bright white streak emitting tiny yellow sparks as it goes. Without slowing, it explodes, sending spiralling yellow sparks in every direction, each one accompanies by a shrieking whine that quickly fizzles out.

Laralana glances up.
Hartesa stands up.
Tawariell smiles.
Enestrie grins.
Enestrie stands up.
Hartesa applauds Sabotage.
Laralana ponders.
Laralana gazes up into the sky.
Enestrie applauds Sabotage.
Merekka gazes up into the sky.

>A loud BOOM echoes through the area, and a sputtering red firework climbs lazily into the night sky. When it reaches its apex, it explodes into the rough shape of a massive red dragon! It holds its form for a few heartbeats, then the pieces dissipate into nothingness.

Tawariell beams!
Laralana smiles.
Laralana gazes up into the sky.
Laralana says, “Neat.”
Laralana chuckles to herself.
Claudaro says, “Top notch fireworks.”
Claudaro grins.
Laralana agrees with Claudaro.
Enestrie adopts an agreeable expression.
Sothog applauds Sabotage.
Laralana applauds Sabotage.
Sabotage bows.
Hartesa says, “Thank you for speaking to us.”

>The crowd roars its approval, and the applause is thunderous.

Tawariell smiles at Sabotage.
Speaking to Sabotage, Enestrie says, “Thank you so much.”
Tawariell applauds.
Laralana agrees with Hartesa.
Sabotage exclaims, “Thank you all again!”
Laralana smiles at Sabotage.
Sabotage asks, “Would anyone like a button?”
Speaking to Sabotage, Laralana says, “Thank you for your candor. Best of luck in the race.”
Laralana smiles at Sabotage.
Claudaro says, “Be well folks.”
Sabotage says, “It matches the fireworks.”
Enestrie agrees with Sabotage.
Enestrie says, “Very nice.”
Enestrie nods.
Sothog smiles.
Sothog waves.
Sabotage waves.
Sothog just left.

>The crowd starts to disperse, excited conversations springing up from every corner as small clusters make their way back home.

Tawariell and Sabotage shake hands.
Speaking to Sabotage, Tawariell says, “Have a good rest of your evening.”
Tawariell smiles.
Speaking to Tawariell, Sabotage says, “You as well.”
Sabotage smiles.
Tawariell waves.

 

Previous kilded, mayoral race, icemule trace, 5118
Next Tawariell’s Mayoral Rally in Icemule
Table of Contents