Wyrom: More Duskruin Updates
BIG BOSS Wyrom lists a bunch of updates made to Duskruin on Sunday. Some in bold. Some have 2 stars. Which is your fav? At the Forums:
Category: GemStone IV Announcements
Topic: Important AnnouncementsDate: 08/28/2016 03:11 PM CDTFrom: SIMU-WYROMSubj: Duskruin: Various UpdatesJust so this is all in one place. Hope I have them all.
* We’ve updated jars and booklets to allow you to enter without needing to TEAR or SHAKE.
* Scrip pouch can now add all loose bloodscrip at once with RUMMAGE.
* The arena has had several QoL adjustments.
** Removed the steel golem and leopard, replaced with a shaggy tusked ursian, a mithril-veined krynch, and added a banded cave worm.
** Allowed normal opponents to bleed again.
** Breeze is now cleaned up when entering an arena room.
* Totems can now be sold for a very small amount of bloodscrip to the archaeologist.
* Legendary bloodrune now displays the name of the person when you LOOK at them, instead of the viewer’s pronoun.
* For clarification purposes, some information on bloodrunes.
** Each Arkati, including the 3 stone giants, have a bloodrune associated with them in the Divine tier. This includes lesser and greater deities.
** Classic tier currently only has 4.
** The Legendary tier this time around is just the minotaur and it is exclusive to this run only. One has been found in both Prime and Platinum, but only Prime has created it.
This message was originally posted in Events, Quests, and SimuCoins, Duskruin Arena. To discuss the above, follow the link below.