GM Kenstrom Opens Mayoral Election Filings – Election Season is Here
GM Kenstrom starts the Wehnimer’s Landing 5118 Election Season. You have until Feb 25th to get your filings, your platform, and your team together. Campaigning begins March 3. Elections held March 24-27. Read about it: http://bit.ly/2EtOgCf and get your application to file at:
Topic: Wehnimer’s LandingDate: 02/07/2018 03:19 PM CSTFrom: GS4-KENSTROMSubj: Landing Mayoral Election – The ApplicationToday officially marks the kick off of the Wehnimer’s Landing Mayoral Campaign!
The first phase will be the initial applications, which begin today, through 2/26. At that point, all applicants will be reviewed to ensure they meet the requirements, and then the final 10 will be narrowed down by the Town Council. Please visit my initial post for all of the rules, regulations, expectations, and timeline. ( http://forums.play.net/forums/GemStone%20IV/Towns/Wehnimer's%20Landing/view/6102 )
Ready to apply? Then wait no further, check out the full application below!
In order to submit an application to the Town Council to be considered as a candidate for Mayor, there are a number of requirements that must be met.
• The character must have been a full citizen of Wehnimer’s Landing for the last 90 days. (This will be verified upon receiving your application.)
• The account must have been active for the last 90 days.
• The character must submit an application to the Town Council (Application Form/Questions are now available, see below!)
• The character must pay the mayoral application fee, which is 1,000,000 silvers.
• The character must provide the names (and email address) of (3) other adventurers who will act as backers/supporters of their candidacy. These supporters do NOT have to be full citizens of Wehnimer’s Landing. No multi-accounting will be tolerated and any attempt will immediately disqualify you and forever tarnish your name in my eyes.
• The account must have NO official warnings in the last year.
• There are NO restrictions when it comes to involvement with CHE’s, MHO’s, or Mentors/Hosts.
• There are NO restrictions based on level, race, or profession, or Arkati.
• The elected term is for 1 year, with the option to run for re-election only once.
The Application Questions
Please answer the following questions and submit them to GS4-KENSTROM@PLAY.NET with the subject line of “Mayor Application – Your Character Name”.
I will reply to you, once I recieve your application. The DEADLINE to send in your application is by Midnight on 2/26/18. Once you apply, I will coordinate a time to collect your application fees. Remember to answer the questions in-character, and if you need to add any OOC notes or comments, please so do at the end of the application where allowed.
Your initial 3 Supportors/Backers: (Please list their character names, and their emails)
1: What does Wehnimer’s Landing mean to you?
2: What do you feel you can bring to Wehnimer’s Landing, if serving as the town mayor?
3: What are the goals you would like to accomplish for Wehnimer’s Landing? How would you do this?
4: Describe your connection to Wehnimer’s Landing, your history with the town and its people, and why this makes you the best choice for mayor?
5: Do you belong to any organizations, inside or outside of Wehnimer’s Landing?
OOC Notes: (optional)
Have fun, and let the political games begin!
Waylayer of Wehnimer’s Landing
Shameless Plug: Go check out my short story on Amazon! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MTUUWKD
You don’t seem to have citizenship.
So oh well for him!
HOWEVER, I am sure he’d be happy to support the candidacy and help gin up the crowd for whoever funds his art projects. After all, Political Theater is still Theater…and this is where Nehor SHINES! His rates are reasonable as a campaign manager/promoter. Hire him today!
Berbels shrilly exclaims, “Ise takings hims tos secretses lairses!”
Berbels grabs you and drags you east.