All stuns from damage now have a new cap of 6 rounds (30 seconds) against characters and 12 rounds (60 seconds) against creatures. Survival training can reduce the duration by -1% per 5 ranks up until 100 ranks, then -1% per 20 ranks after that. Similar to critical weighting, to make training that results in less than full round reduction worthwhile, there’s chance to round up/down. e.g. a 4 round stun is 20 seconds, but Survival training reduces it to 18 seconds. There is then a 60% chance for it to be a 4 round stun and a 40% chance for it to be a 3 round stun.

Assume Aspect (650) will now list the cooldown for each aspect in SPELL ACTIVE.

To learn more about Development Level Announcements.  Visit us on DISCORD and follow our Development Announcement Channel or our GameMaster Endnotes Annoucemcent Channel.


This article is a part of the official newsfeed from GemStoneIV.